Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, September 15


Waking up at 830am is no feat; god I need some sleep. And a haircut. And to exercise.

But this, oh too sweet to miss!



They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday


I am actually swaying left and right on my chair. Hahahaha.
Ooo Ooooo Ooooo Ooo..
---

Maybe or maybe not this is where we'd both like to be separated but together perhaps this isn't what we said it'd be but you were right and so was I and two rights will never make a wrong and neither do two wrongs make a right so tell me now what happens where do we go and how do we live our lives this way without stopping we hurl ourselves forward and backwards with no care because we're strapped in this together and we won't stop until we feel but what good it is to feel and not to think and as daylight ceases we watch the sun set from opposite sides of the horizon and the stars collide across the sea of black so tell me now when is it finally going to

Stop.
---

L™ says:
im feeling poetic today

K™ says:
write me a poem then

L™ says:
kat has a mad hat in a black sack

K™ says:
hahahahhah

K™ says:
fuckeeeee

L™ says:
that likes to rhyme

L™ says:
she has a blue cap and a big mac

L™ says:
and they both want her time

L™ says:
poor kat, her friends say

L™ says:
she has too many things to do, too little time in may

L™ says:
but ah kat! she has a thing or two

L™ says:
and she takes her hat, cap and big mac

L™ says:
and brings them all, to the pool

L™ says:
The End.

K™ says:
hmmmmmmm

K™ says:
interesting poem



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New